Friday, March 23, 2012

Black and White Mini Note Cards and Envelopes

So happy it's Friday!

I have a doctor's appointment today, and another one scheduled on Monday.  Today will be blood tests, then Monday's will be the routine prenatal.  I'm a little worried about the lab tests -- it's never fun to get poked and prodded...wish me luck!

In any case, I made these mini note cards and envelopes to perk me up...and even in black and white (no pop of cheerful colors), these still made me smile!

Here is a closer view of each card and envelope:




Each note card measures 3"x3."

I had a lot of fun making these mini note cards.  It was a special treat to be able to use the Simply Scored Scoring Tool (comes with a stylus and 3 place markers to make easy score lines) and Simply Scored Diagonal Scoring Plate (which fits over the tool to make all sorts of cool and fancy envelopes, sold separately).  If you haven't ordered your own scoring tool and plate, don't miss out!  I'm loving these babies!

Here is the complete list of prodcuts I used:
Faith in Nature stamp set (Hostess -- Wood:  122490; Clear:  122492)
Basic Black classic ink pad (101179)
Whisper White card stock (100730)
Basic Black card stock (121045)
Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334)
Simply Scored Diagonal Plate (125586)
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

All these products are available here.  Click on "Shop Now" to start shopping!  Enjoy!

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Your mini note cards are cute! I think the B&W theme makes them usable for anything or anyone. Good luck with all the poking! That's the yucky part of pregnancy but worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Black and white is timeless! Love these!! Your cards cheered me up too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celle, SO simple... SO cute!!!. Very elegant cards. I love B&W designs. Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies! I love mini note cards and I love black and white, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Waseem. I will post a tutorial soon (hopefully). Please stay tuned.

      Delete
  6. Look affordable and simple from Gift Card envelopes...I really like itand Plastic Cards Printing
    a way to solve many printing problems.

    ReplyDelete